Son Of Liecester Own Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha Pays Tribute and Vows To Carry On 'Mission'


Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha the son of Leicester City's owner

A Sea of Tributes

The Owner's son was in tears as he laid the wreath

Aiyawatt, known as top and Leicester Vice-Chairman, has now stepped up to take control of his father's business empire, including the Liecester club.
City owner Vichai was among the five people that was killed in a helicopter at the King Power stadium on Saturday night.
Aiyawatt has vowed to carry on his late fathers work after they helped Leicester to lift Premier League title into the Champions League in 2015/2016.

The Owner with Leicester's Premier League winning squad

Aiyawatt Wrote:
"I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for his overwhelming support.
"What happened made me realise how important my dad was to many people all over the world and I'm touched by how many people kept him close to their hearts.
"I am extremely proud to have such an extraordinary father. From him I have received a very mission and legacy to pass on and I intend to do just that.
"I know that I will recieve the support I need to make this happen and I am so grateful for all your messages and kind words.
"For a long time, my father taught me to be strong and to take care of my family. 
 "Today, he left me with a legacy to continue and i will do everything I can to caryy on his big vision and dreams. My family and I would like to thank each and every one of you for your sincere kindness and good intentions during the most difficult time for us.
 "I MISS YOU DAD, WITH ALL OF MY HEART"
 
 Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, Jamie Vardy and Kasper Schmeichel
Liecester City has confirmed that their game will go ahead as planned after the players chose to play the match.
A minute's silence will be held at all Premier League mateches this week and players will wear black armbands as a mark of respect following the death of the Leicester owner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth Southgate Resigned As England Manager After Englands Euro 2024 Loss

Miracle Do Happen claimed Lewis Hamilton After winning German Grand Prix

Tennis: Coco Gauff loses temper at Olympics