FOOTBALL: First Message from Victor Osimhen After Failed Move to Chelsea.

The Nigeria international insists he is "very happy" to have joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan from his formal club Napoli.
The premier league club were attempting to sign the striker late into Deadline Day but could not come to an agreement over his wages.
Another clubs such Arsenal and Saudi Arabian side AI-Ahli had been linked to sign the Napoli striker.
Speaking to the clubs official website about the move, Victor Osimhen said:"When I heard of the interest from Galatasaray, it was a very easy decision for me.
"I knew how big Galatasaray was and how much like a family it was, and it had incredible fans.
"Henry (Onyekuru) is my friend and he played for Galatasaray before and is still a fan. He told me how wonderful the people here are, so it was an easy decision for me."
.









Galatasaray Fan welcomes Victor Osimhen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth Southgate Resigned As England Manager After Englands Euro 2024 Loss

Miracle Do Happen claimed Lewis Hamilton After winning German Grand Prix

Tennis: Coco Gauff loses temper at Olympics