Kobe Bryants Daughter Natalia Got Into USC-

Natalia the daughter of late basketball player Kobe Bryant has been accepted to USC. Her mother Vanessa Bryant who is so happy about his daughter said Kobe his father will be proud of of her. Tears Joy," she began in the post. 2 I'm so happy for you Nani'! I know daddy is so Proud of You. I am so Proud of You!!'
Venassa contiunued, Your hard work and dedication was so worth it. You pushed through the most excruciating pain imaginable and you succeeded." I wish daddy and Gigi were physically here to celebrate but I know they're here in spirit. We love you so much!'said Venassa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth Southgate Resigned As England Manager After Englands Euro 2024 Loss

Miracle Do Happen claimed Lewis Hamilton After winning German Grand Prix

Tennis: Coco Gauff loses temper at Olympics