Liverpool blind fan revealed Joy towards Mohamed Salah Goal

The Blind Liverpool Fan Mike Kearney 
The blind Liverpool fan Mike Kearney,26 who came with his cousin to watch his team take on Napoli revealed his joy when Mohamed Salah scored against Napoli.
The 26yr Old Mike with his cousin guarding and describing the action to him, telling him is was Salah that net the goal and not Sadio Mane.

Liverpool celebrated with Mike Kearney

Mike Kearney celebration has gone viral and the moment has united the Red devil fans and football supporters on social media, after been shown reaction by his dad,showed he has been overwhelmed.
According to mike, "i saw all the responses and comments, its so great to read all the commens. "I've been on telly a few times because of my seat on LFC's YouTubeAlso 
Mike said "it has been a joke with my cousin and my family saying 'you are on telly again."I am happy l make people smile. It's just normal for me. I was born with a sight problem and l'am registered blind.
Mohamed Salah celebrating his goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gareth Southgate Resigned As England Manager After Englands Euro 2024 Loss

Miracle Do Happen claimed Lewis Hamilton After winning German Grand Prix

Tennis: Coco Gauff loses temper at Olympics